Pages

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Cards

Hey Everyone.  I know it's been a super long time since I've updated last.  I've been really busy with my application to the California Institute of the Arts and making Christmas Cards!!!  Woohoo.  You didn't think I'd let you off without some awesome drawings did you?  Click below to check em all out!

These two are characters I created.  Johan the Turtle and Leon the signing simeon.  Friendship is the best Christmas present ever.

Anyone familiar with My Neighbor Totoro should recognize this snowman.  The inside read "Well, it's certainly the best Snowtoro.

A very random card that has my weird sense of humor.  The inside reads "May El Llama have mercy on your soul."

This is a card of me and two of my best buddies as nutcrackers.  From left to right, Tyler Jacobs, Bill Dodge, and then Me. (Stephen Larsen)  I freaking love these guys.  The inside reads "Either way, Merry Christmas from one to another."

"PENGUIN!!!!" Who doesn't like Avatar: The Last Airbender.  Best cartoon EVER!!!  This is obviously a landscape of me and Katara riding those awesome Otter-Penguins from the show.  The inside didn't read anything just a personal note.

There ya have 'em people.  I'm actually missing one that I forgot to scan. (Silly me.)  I really liked how that one came out from a design standpoint too.  Oh well.  I'm planning on making some more cards for New Years.  I might print these out at Kinkos and reuse them next year.  Until, then, Merry Christmas my friends and faithful followers.

Stephen Larsen

1 comment:

  1. very talented , funny cards steve. I like the totoro one too.

    ReplyDelete