Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Comic 001: Blank and Max

So, if you haven't read the previous post I highly recommend it.  Upon starting this new journey I've met with some opposition.  Please read on...


I wouldn't want to tick off a guy with a killer whale head so I've obeyed Max and have kept up this blog.   Before he left he told me to go to California.  This all happened months ago so I was pretty confused since I just planned a trip to visit my mission again.  Since then I've gone to California like Max said and have much to report on in a future post.

I've run into Blank a couple more times since our last fight.  Thankfully, I've been drawing so I haven't lost my beard or anything else.  Thank goodness.  I have more to report on but until then, fight the good fight.

Stephen Larsen


UPDATE: Yikes!  I apologize for the grammatical errors in the comic.  I'll be sure to have them proofread in the future.

2 comments:

  1. I liked your star chart. Let me know if you want to make it available for download. My address is

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool! Can't wait to read the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete